Who we are…
Lendesk is a Loan Origination System (LOS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for the mortgage industry located in the heart of Yaletown, in Vancouver, BC. We’re an eclectic and multicultural team working on a very big and important challenge. We’re empowering the professionals who are responsible for helping you get a mortgage, get it done faster, cheaper and more effectively.
This is not a social pizza ordering live video app, we’re changing how $23 Billion (capital B) dollars worth of mortgages are transacted each year and we think that’s dead sexy. We move fast and we're not afraid to experiment while we work towards our goal of being the Canada’s leading loan management system. We’re well-backed and aren’t going anywhere soon as we gear up to make a serious splash. We’ve doubled our team size in the last year and plan on growing more this year. It won’t be easy, but that’s why we’re looking to have only the smartest minds riding shotgun with us.
Who you are…
You’re a tenacious and precise self-starter who will have a voice on a product that will change an industry.
Finding and communicating market-fit is what makes you tick and you have a knack for distilling complexity. You’re armed with a quiver of tools and skills that allow you to craft swift, targeted and results driven marketing initiatives.
You’re the type of person who is not afraid of a little ambiguity, who sees the unknown as something to explore rather than a source of discomfort. You’re capable of setting your own goals and working as a team to find the best approach to getting our product into the hands of our customers
What will keep you busy…
- Work closely with our in-house design team to launch and test new marketing campaigns across a variety of channels
- Evaluate marketing efforts for effectiveness and help guide strategic initiatives
- Continually consider the competitive landscape and how we can position ourselves
- Work with leadership team to create marketing release timeline, strategy and messaging
- Inform product management on market needs and trends
- Manage relationships with external agencies and vendors
- Work with in-house design team to craft exceptional marketing materials
Boxes to check...
- Exceptional written communication skills
- 3-5 years marketing experience
- Degree in Business, Communications or similar; you won’t lose points for graduate degrees
- B2B Marketing Experience
- SaaS experience
- Google Adwords experience
- Facebook ad manager experience
- Email Marketing experience
- Social media familiarity - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Linkedin
- A sharp copywriter for yourself and anyone else who needs help
- Highly refined time management skills
- Clear criminal record
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop or Sketch
- Experience in finance and/or tech
- Knowledge or experience in the mortgage space
- Experience working with design teams and guiding marketing campaigns
- Experience in a software product environment.
What we offer
- A beautiful new brick and beam office in the heart of yaletown
- We only grow if you grow, no glass ceilings here
- We see personal development as an investment, not a cost
- Generous benefits plan (Dental, Massage, Chiro, Acupuncture, Prescription Coverage, Naturopath etc. If it ails you, we’ve got you)
- Free fruits and nuts
- A competitive salary